Phone Banking Service
Enjoy fast and easy transactions on your bank account with Emirates NBD Phone Banking service.
- Account balance inquiry and listen to the last 5 transactions
- Request to receive account statements via E-mail
- Transfer between your Emirates NBD accounts
- loan outstanding balance and installment inquiry
- Request to issue a cheque book and receive it through the branch
- Credit Card details inquiry
- Perform credit card payments
- Instant cards’ pin code creation
Emirates NBD Phone Banking is a 24/7 banking service, assisted by an automated IVR (Interactive Voice Response) system.
Yes, you can access your bank accounts 24/7 even on public holidays and Fridays, either through a phone banking representative or the automated service
Corporate Customers will not be able to access Phone Banking Services. However they can request to be transferred to an agent for any assistance any time.
All transaction account holders with the exception of jointly held accounts, Minor and Corporate Accounts
- Debit cards / Credit cards activation through an automated service
- Debit cards / Credit cards Pin Code change and Pin Code setting through an automated service
- Accounts balance inquiries
- Credit cards inquiry / balances / amounts due / due date
- Loan accounts inquiry / instalment amount / total outstanding balance / due date
- Details of the last five transactions for the Credit Cards/Personal Accounts
- Own account transfers
- Credit card Payments
- Request statements by Email
- Request a Cheque book.
- Products and Promotions
- Speak to the Emirates NBD Phone Banking representative
You can change your Card Pin number by calling the short number, and select the language of your choice, select main menu from the banking menu, enter the 16 digits card number, press the star (*) key to change your pin.
Your PIN is confidential between you and the bank, and therefore secure. However, you should not disclose your PIN to anyone to avoid any misuse.
There is no limitation for own accounts transfer through the phone banking service
You can withdraw the funds from any ATM immediately
No, funds transfer is only permissible between your accounts with the same currency only.
Statement requests made through Emirates NBD Phone Banking can be sent via Email to the email address registered.
You can call the short number any time to request point’s redemption through the Emirates NBD call center representative.
You can Visit your nearest Emirates NBD branch ATM machine to update your mobile number.
Please click here for Phone Banking user guide.